Pure Iron (90 ct.)
Highly absorbent, stomach gentle formula of chelated iron minerals that safely aids in the production of power, mental clarity and symptoms relating to anemia, headaches, migraines, and weakness.
- No More Bloating: Iron will not make you bloated, constipated, or feeling ill if the ingredients are sourced from plant-based chelated mineral sources like Nature’s Iron.
- Aids in Menstrual Issues and Discomforts: Women lose up to 85% of their iron levels during their monthly cycle. Cramping, headaches, and dizziness can be alleviated with a pure source of iron.
- Safe for all Ages: Ingredients found in Pure Iron are plant-based and sourced from whole foods like asparagus. We recommend only taking one or two capsules daily for children 12 years old or younger.
- Higher Absorbency: Isolating minerals like iron, by itself, have a very low absorbency rate. Nature’s Iron has the highest absorption rate with benefits on a cellular level.
- Natural & Non-GMO: We do NOT source ingredients that derive from gluten, dairy, or soy. We also have no hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, artificial colors/flavors and binders in this product.
Divine Nature’s Iron is a one-of-a-kind combination of plant-based whole foods, enzymes, and cofactors to absorb iron at its highest rates without the terrible side effects. It has nutritional yeast, carrots, spinach, asparagus, and chelated iron amino acid as the main sources of iron. We have also added an enzyme delivery blend to allow this mineral and its cofactors to perform on a cellular level. Pure Iron is strongly recommended for those with anemia, headaches, migraines, menstrual problems, trouble with staying focused, fatigue, high-stress levels, and those exercising regularly.
Are you tired of being tired? Tired of being told you may have anemia then trying an iron supplement that later causes symptoms of an upset stomach, constipation, or bloating? Iron, as a supplement, has a bad reputation because of these side effects. Everyone has, at least, some point in their lives have or will try iron in a supplement form and here is why. Iron deficiency anemia (IDA) is the most common nutritional deficiency worldwide. It can cause reduced work capacity in adults and impact motor and mental development in children and adolescents. (1) There is some evidence that iron deficiency without anemia affects cognition in adolescent girls (2) and causes fatigue in adult women. (3) IDA may affect visual and auditory functioning and is weakly associated with poor cognitive development in children. (3)
DID YOU KNOW:
- ASPARAGUS is high in anti-inflammatory nutrients as well as provides a wide variety of antioxidant nutrients, including vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamin E, and the minerals iron, zinc, manganese, and selenium.
*All of your cells contain some iron, but most of the iron in your body is in your red blood cells. Red blood cells transport oxygen from your lungs to the organs and tissues throughout your body. Iron has a role in creating energy from nutrients. If you have more iron than is needed, it’s stored in your body for future use.
(1) Halterman JS, Kaczorowski JM, Aligne CA, Auinger P, Szilagyi PG. Iron deficiency and cognitive achievement among school-aged children and adolescents in the United States. Pediatrics. 2001;107:1381–6.
(2) Algarin C, Peirano P, Garrido M, Pizarro F, Lozoff B. Iron deficiency anemia in infancy: long-lasting effects on auditory and visual system functioning. Pediatr Res. 2003;53:217–23.
(3) Verdon F, Burnand B, Stubi CL, Bonard C, Graff M, Michaud A, et al. Iron supplementation for unexplained fatigue in non-anaemic women: double blind randomized placebo controlled trial. BMJ. 2003;326:1124.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.