These holiday spiced mixed nuts are a perfect snack to have handy at all times. Nuts are full of healthy fats, fiber, minerals, and even protein and help to keep you full and satiated. Try adding these delicious morsels to a cheese board or even into a salad for a delicious crunch! Or, keep it simple and pair a small handful with an apple for a healthy, balanced snack. Whichever way you choose to enjoy these nuts, we’re sure you and those you share them with will be satisfied.
- 1/2 C Almonds
- 1/2 C Cashews
- 1/2 C Walnuts
- 1/2 C Hazelnuts
- 1/2 C Pecans
- 2-4 Tbsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Clove
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Combine all nuts together in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl mix all seasonings, oil, and maple syrup until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour the seasoning mix over the bowl of nuts and stir with a wooden spoon until all nuts are uniformly covered.
- Gently pour the seasoned nuts on the parchment paper covered cookie sheet and spread with a spoon into an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes checking occasionally to make sure the nuts don’t burn.
- Remove from the oven once the nuts are beginning to turn a golden color and the aroma is strong. Let cool on a wire rack until the nuts have reached room temperature. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use!