At PFC we love creating our own spin on classic recipes which many of our campers love. So say hello to this tasty turkey burger recipe that is sure to be a hit at your next family barbecue. You can serve it with a side of sweet potato fries or a simple green salad. Keep it fun, keep it healthy and get those grills ready because this won’t be the last time you make this delicious turkey burger!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tsp. thyme
- 1 Tsp. parsley
- 1 Tsp. oregano
- seasoning salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Form the mixture into 4 oz or 6 oz patties.
- Set your barbecue or George Foreman grill to medium heat.
- Arrange patties on the grill rack and grill for about 20 minutes. Turn the patties over once (about half way through) to make them well-done .
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, onion, sliced pickle and dijon mustard.
Serving Size: women 3oz, men 5oz
Women Calories: 133, Protein: 15, Carbs: .5gm, 7gm fat
Men Calories: 200, Protein 23gm, Carbs: 1gm, Fat: 10gm