If you’re looking for a new recipe to try over the weekend, this tangy shrimp stir fry may be just for you! Straight from the PFC kitchen, this nutrient dense recipe is a great option for a night in with the family. You can serve it over brown rice or with vegetables of your choosing. Whatever you decide, it’s sure to be a delicious hit!
- 1 lb. Shrimp (about 13-15 pieces)
- 1 C. Tri Color Peppers, julienne
- 1/4 C. Red Onion
- 2 T. Garlic
- 1 T. Ginger
- 1/4 C. Dry Apricots
- 1 T. Tamari Sauce
- 1 T. Brown Sugar
- 1 C. Various Vegetables
- Reconstitute apricots in warm water.
- Add the Tamari sauce and brown sugar to the apricots, puree and set aside.
- Saute shrimp with onions, garlic, ginger and peppers.
- Add apricot puree to the shrimp and mix together.
- Serve with various vegetables of your choosing.
Serving Size: 3/5 shrimp