This recipe is a perfect way to start your day. You get a healthy serving of protein, fiber, carbs, fat, and a flavor that’ll help it really start to feel like Fall! This recipe is also very simple- it take just a few minutes to make and keeps you full for hours. Enjoy!
•1 Egg + 2 Egg Whites
•1 Scoop Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder
• 1/4 Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree (Unsweetened. Make sure you use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.)
•1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
•Sprinkle of Cinnamon
•Sprinkle of Pumpkin Pie Spice
•1 Tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
•1 Tbsp Crushed Walnuts
•1 Tbsp Runny Almond Butter (raw, unsalted)
- Whisk everything together in a small mixing bowl.
- Heat the Coconut Oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Using a small measuring cup, scoop out batter onto pan- it will be a little runny.
- Allow the pancake to cook on one side until the edges are firm and bubbles begin to form near the center. Gently flip and allow to cook for another minute.
- Continue until your batter is all used up. You may want to lower the temperature on your stove to medium-low in order to let the pancakes cook fully without burning. Be patient- it’s worth it!
- Top with a few crushed walnuts, almond butter, or maple syrup along with more cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Eat slowly, savor every bite, and enjoy!
*This is based off the pancake recipe including 1 Tbsp Almond Butter as the topping.