For all the meat lovers out there, this one’s for you! Try this Lemon & Herb Crusted Tri Tip recipe with a side of roasted veggies. It’s lower in calories and fat but includes various ingredients, making this a dish so flavorful that you’ll be making it over and over again!
- 1 T. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 T. Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 T. Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1 T. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 Lbs. Tri Tip Roast
- Lemon zest from 3 lemons
1. Mix all ingredients together except meat.
2. Rub mixture on meat and marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours in refrigerator.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. Remove meat from the refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling. Place meat on grill and turn every 5 minutes, cooking approximately 45 minutes or until desired internal temperature is reached.
5. Remove meat from grill and let set for 15 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain. Serve with steamed veggies and brown rice.
Makes 6-8 Servings
Serving size: 4 oz.