March 17, 2016
Green Machine Pancakes
Written By admin • 0 min read
In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day we are sharing the recipe for some of the most delicious pancakes you’ll ever try. Created by JJ and Erika Peterson from Clean Simple Eats, these Green Machine Pancakes are a great option to kick start your holiday, the right way!
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/3 C. Low-fat, Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 C. Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Banana
- 1/2 C. Spinach
- 1/4 C. Walden Farms Sugar-free Syrup
- 1/4 C. Blueberries
- Heat griddle to 300 degrees or medium heat.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly pour batter onto griddle, making 6 pancakes.
- Once the edges start to bubble, flip. These burn easily, so watch them carefully!
- Top with syrup, blueberries and cinnamon.
Makes 1 serving