The PFC kitchen has done it again! Check out this unique recipe for cauliflower soup and discover a new way to prepare this nutrient rich vegetable. You’ll never go back to regular cauliflower florets again after trying a bowl of this delicious soup. Serve it with a side of crackers or bread for dipping and enjoy!
- 8 heads of cauliflower
- 1 C. yellow onion, chopped
- 1 C. celery, chopped
- 1 T. garlic
- ½ C. celery root
- 12 C. low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 C. light coconut milk
- 1 Tsp. coriander, ground
- 1 Tsp. turmeric, ground
- 1 T. yellow curry
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil. Roast at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Chop all vegetables.
- Saute onions, celery and garlic untill soft. Add spices.
- Add cauliflower and Celery root and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and coconut milk . Cook for 25 minutes.
- Take out of the pan and puree until smooth.
Serving size: ¾ cup