The gluten-free pancakes are packed with flavor and make a great breakfast alongside some sauteéd veggies and chicken-sausage! Store your leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months!
Serving Size: 1 Pancake | Serves: 6
- 1 Cup Pamela’s Baking & Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg, Large
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Flaxseed, ground
- 1 Cup Blueberries, fresh
- In a medium bowl, combine the pancake mix, egg, water, oil, lemon juice, and flaxseeds until batter is smooth with no lumps and medium consistency.
- Warm skillet with 1 Tbsp oil until heated, but not smoking.
- Pour 1/3 Cup of the pancake batter in the skillet.
- Add 2 Tbsp blueberries on each pancake after it is poured into the skillet.
- Cook the pancakes until they begin to bubble the sides, then gently flip.
- Continue to cook until each side is a light, golden brown.
- Pair with veggies and chicken sausage for a balanced, delicious morning meal!
Added Sugar: 0g