July 2, 2015
Gluten Free Strawberry Blueberry Pound cake
Written By admin • 1 min read
Looking for a sweet dessert to serve up for this Fourth of July holiday but want to keep the calories low? Try this Gluten Free Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake! It’s perfect for this weekend’s festivities and a great dish to enjoy while watching the fireworks with family and friends!
- 2 ¼ C. gluten-free flour (Almond, Cup for cup or Coconut)
- 1 ½ Tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 ¼ Tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tsp. baking powder
- ¾ C. light olive oil
- 1 ½ C. truvia
- 2 T. orange juice (low sugar)
- 2 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- ⅔ C. full-fat coconut milk (dairy milk or another non-dairy milk can also be used)
- 1 C. strawberries and blueberries
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease two loaf pans or grease and flour (use gluten-free flour) a Bundt pan.
- Combine flour, xanthan gum, sea salt, and baking powder in an extra large measuring cup or separate bowl. Set aside.
- Pour olive oil into a large bowl, and slowly mix in truvia, orange juice, and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add milk. Mix 2 minutes. Gradually add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour batter into loaf pans or Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 – 55 minutes.
- Once cooled, add fresh strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream for a yummy 4th of July desert!