It’s time to ring in the new year, PFC style! Instead of ordering a traditional cocktail that’s filled with sugar, try changing it up for 2016. Whether you’re staying in with the family or out on the town with some friends, this low calorie Mojito is the perfect libation to sip on as you count down to the new year!
- 1 and 1/2 oz. Rum
- 6-8 Mint Leaves
- 3/4 oz. Truvia Simple Syrup
- Club Soda
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into your mixing glass and muddle releasing the oils and juices.
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the simple syrup, and muddle again to release the lime juice.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with your club soda.