In the mood for something light and refreshing? You won’t want to miss this week’s delicious Grilled Vegetable Salad, created in the PFC kitchen. Combined with a flavorful dressing and greens packed with Vitamin D, this is sure to be a dish you’ll want to recreate over and over again!
1. Heat grill to medium.
2. Spray zucchini, corn, asparagus, tofu, and scallions with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill scallions 2 minutes per side; tofu 2 minutes per side; zucchini and asparagus 3 minutes per side; corn 8 to 10 minutes, turning often.
4. Cut corn into chunks; slice some of the kernels. Slice tofu into triangles. Combine veggies, tofu and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Divide salad greens and veggies between 2 bowls; drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of dressing and serve!
Calories: 356 calories
Fat: 13 g fat (5.2 saturated)
Carbs: 20 g.