In the mood for something light and refreshing? You won’t want to miss this week’s delicious Grilled Vegetable Salad, created in the PFC kitchen. Combined with a flavorful dressing and greens packed with Vitamin D, this is sure to be a dish you’ll want to recreate over and over again!
- 1 Medium Zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 Ear Corn, husked
- 1 Bunch Asparagus (about 16 pencil-thin spears)
- 4 Scallions
- 1 C. Mixed Greens
- 1 Romaine Heart, chopped
- ¼ Avocado, cut into bit-size chunks
- 1 Tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ Tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- ½ C. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1. Heat grill to medium.
2. Spray zucchini, corn, asparagus, tofu, and scallions with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill scallions 2 minutes per side; tofu 2 minutes per side; zucchini and asparagus 3 minutes per side; corn 8 to 10 minutes, turning often.
4. Cut corn into chunks; slice some of the kernels. Slice tofu into triangles. Combine veggies, tofu and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Divide salad greens and veggies between 2 bowls; drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of dressing and serve!
Calories: 356 calories
Fat: 13 g fat (5.2 saturated)
Carbs: 20 g.