A favorite among many PFC campers, the Thai Lettuce Wraps will have you hooked! These protein packed wraps are so flavorful and utilize many ingredients that will leave you feeling satisfied. The perfect recipe to try on a night in with the family–give it a try and let us know what you think!
- ¼ C. Sambal sauce or Siracha Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Agave Nectar
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tsp. Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Bragg’s Amino
- 1 Tsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ Tsp. Ginger
- ½ Tsp. Coriander
- 6 Oz. Lean Ground Turkey
- ¼ C. Celery, chopped
- ¼ C. Red Onion, chopped
- ¼ C. Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 1 C. Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 C. Baby Crimini Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 T. Cilantro or Mint, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Butter Lettuce Leaves
- Braggs Amino Acid (a few squirts)
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Ginger
- ¼ C, Sliced Napa Cabbage
- ¼ C. Sliced Red Cabbage
- ¼ C. Radish Sprouts
- 2 T. Cilantro
- 1 T. Sesame Seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk all sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat over medium heat. Once hot add 1 tsp olive oil. Add celery, onion, bell pepper and jalapeno. Saute until tender. Add turkey and mushrooms. Cook through. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro. Remove from heat.
- Mix slaw vegetables in a bowl with sauce.
- Place 1.5 oz turkey mixture in each lettuce cup. Top generously with slaw.
- Serve with additional lime wedge if needed.
Makes 2 servings
Calories: (2) Lettuce Wraps 279 calories