July 16, 2015
Orange Beef Stir Fry
Written By admin • 0 min read
Want to try a unique recipe filled with lots of flavor and nutrition? The PFC kitchen has created this orange beef stir fry which has become an immediate favorite among our campers. It’s filled with many nutrients that will leave you feeling full and satisfied!
- 1 lb Beef Strips
- 1 Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 T. Ginger
- 2 Oranges, Supreme
- 1 T. Orange Zest
- 1 T. Soy Sauce or Gluten Free Tamari Sauce (low sodium)
- 1/4 C. Plum Sauce
- 1 T. Sambal Sauce
- 2 C. Brocoli, peppers, or snap peas
- In a large pan brown the beef. Remove and set aside.
- Saute onion, garlic, ginger.
- Add the beef back into the pan with the veggies and sauces.
- Cook until coated.
- Top with oranges and serve with brown rice and veggies.
Serving Size: women 3 0z, men 5 oz
Women Calories: 224, Protein: 15 gm, Carbs 18 gm, Fat 14 gm
Men Calories: 305, Protein 23 gm, Carbs 27 gm, Fat 16 gm