Adrenal Support (90 ct.)
Designed to aid the adrenal glands for optimal function while providing key whole-food nutrients to support adrenal health.
- Optimize Adrenal Functionality: Stressed? Tired? Struggle with falling asleep? Can’t lose weight? Have difficulty maintaining muscle mass? Get your Adrenal Glands in balance naturally.
- Safe and Clean Ingredients: Our blend of chelated amino acids, whole foods, and enzymes will beat any ONE ingredient sourced to support adrenal function. And, our ingredients are not chemically made.
- Works for Your Body: The benefits go well beyond adrenal support. This product can also help with weight loss, mood stability, hormone imbalances, mental clarity, and sleep.
- What You See is What You Get: This product was produced in a GMP certified facility, which means it is tested for harmful contaminants and certifies that what we claim on our label is accurate.
- Natural & Non-GMO: We do NOT source ingredients that derive from gluten, dairy, or soy. We also have no hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, artificial colors/flavors and binders in this product.
When the adrenal glands are out of balance and stressed, the body tends to act the same. Hormones can be imbalanced causing more stress on the thyroid and brain. In return, it makes it difficult to perform daily tasks, which causes unwanted weight, and feeling exhausted at bedtime while also feeling restless. These are all symptoms of adrenal stress.
Adrenal Balance has been created for nutrition to work at its best! Ingredients include a strong blend of turmeric, Mexican wild yam, Panax ginseng, milk thistle, and licorice root to help support the adrenal glands in times of stress, fatigue, weight loss, recovery, inflammation, and digestive health.
Adrenal fatigue is a common condition affecting more than 66 percent of the world population in some form or another. This condition is often associated with prolonged or intense stress brought on by the tribulations of modern living or an event or illness that is mentally and physically taxing.1 The dominating symptom is fatigue – a fatigue that cannot be relieved by prolonged rest or sleep. However, a poorly functioning adrenal system leads to an imbalance of hormones that impact immune function, sleep, mood and energy levels.
When the adrenal glands are out of balance and stressed, the body tends to act the same. Hormones can be imbalanced causing more stress on the thyroid and brain. In return, it makes it difficult to perform daily tasks, causes unwanted weight, and feel exhausted at bedtime but yet still not be able to sleep. These are just symptoms of adrenal stress.
DID YOU KNOW:
*TURMERIC is a spice with a variety of uses and plays a role in healing from adrenal fatigue to the NeuroEndo-Metabolic (NEM) stress response.
*The journal Oncogene published the results of a study that evaluated several anti-inflammatory compounds and found that aspirin and ibuprofen are least effective, while curcumin (found in turmeric), is among the most effective anti-inflammatory compounds in the world.
1 Landa, Dr. Jennifer (September 10, 2012). How to combat stress from adrenal fatigue.www.foxnews.com/health/2012/09/07/how-to-co… -stress-from-adrenal-fatigue.html
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.