Probiotic Essentials + Prebiotics (60 ct.)
A strong blend of prebiotic and probiotic strains that improve digestion and boost the immune system.
- Quality in Quantities: 5 powerful strains of probiotics measuring 35 Billion CFUs per serving (measured at the time of manufacturing).
- Family Friendly: People of all ages, even kids, should boost their digestive health and immunity with probiotics.
- Do Not Refrigerate: These probiotics have been designed to hold their value and do not require refrigeration, which is required in order to survive the temperature and acidity of the stomach?
- Enteric Veggie Capsules: Our Probiotic Essentials come encased in an enteric vegetable capsule which allows for probiotic absorption to happen in the small intestine (vs. the stomach).
- Digestive and Immune Support: The quality of probiotics in Divine Nature’s Probiotic Essentials helps aid and support the digestive and immune systems.
Pharmaceutical antibiotics kill both good (probiotics) and bad bacteria (“antibiotic” means “against life”). When we kill off good bacteria with an antibiotic, how do we replenish it? With probiotics, of course!
Everyone can and should boost their digestive health and immunity with probiotics. Divine Nature’s Probiotic Essentials + Prebiotics supplement is designed with various probiotic strains that aid in the support of the immune and digestive systems. Probiotics hold the key not just for better health and a stronger immune system, but also for healing digestive symptoms, mental health illnesses, and neurological disorders.
Probiotics hold the key not just for better health and a stronger immune system, but also for healing digestive symptoms, mental health illnesses, and neurological disorders. New research is striving to prove that probiotics and its health benefits go far beyond what we previously thought in years past.
This powerful, probiotic-supporting supplement is ideal for addressing symptoms like IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, diarrhea, upset stomach, bacterial infections, frequent colds, flu, dairy sensitivity, and regularly occurring bad breath.
DID YOU KNOW:
- PROBIOTICS are bacteria that line your digestive tract and support your body’s ability to absorb nutrients and fight infection.
- Most people, of all ages, are in need of a probiotic boost due to the use of medications particularly antibiotics as well as high carbohydrate diets, the consumption of soft drinks, and conventional foods such as non-organic meat and dairy that contain antibiotic residues. These chemicals may kill off probiotics inyour system, which over time will damage your digestive tract. (1)
(1) Reid G. Probiotics to Prevent the Need For, and Augment the Use Of Antibiotics. Canadian Journal of Infectious Disease and Medical Microbiology.2006;17(5):291-295
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.